Lowrance HDS Daily trip reset

THE OUTLAW

I am so close to my 5 day trip to the swamp .

Took my sled to Markham park today , for a long shake down and everything seems to be good to go .

But I am now trying to reset my daily trip log ( miles) , but I can not seem to make that happen .

Uggggggggg

Any help would be nice .

Leaving soon .

🇺🇸🏴‍☠️

Should see "TripIntel" or something similar on your menu or Tool panel.  You can see current trip statistics (distance traveled, time traveled, average speed, etc.).  There is an "automatic trip recording" feature or you can set it up so that you have to start a new trip manually (if you have selected to not start recording a trip from the automatic trip detection prompt, you can manually start a recording from the TripIntel page).  The Start and Stop trip options let you specify a trip recording. You can use them to segment a single passage into multiple trips providing a finer level of control of the information that is logged for a journey.  Recorded trips are listed in the History tab on the TripIntel page. To view detailed trip information select a trip in the list.  I typically delete mine after finishing a trip and reviewing the information.  Hope this helps.

On 1/23/2024 at 5:41 AM, THE OUTLAW said:

FOUND IT 

Settings

Tides

(Tides Trip Sun n Moon )

Its a well laid out trip page , it is just in an odd place .

#5Daysindaswamp

🇺🇸🏴‍☠️

Ralph,

Question for ya

Did you direct wire your GPS to the battery?  vs going through a BUS?  of course us a in line fuse..but, you'll find that they sometimes flicker and you'll loose your trip information if it turns off....had this happen and as I know you need miles for your gas consumption back in the swamp...something to consider.

DC