Pathfinder 2200V Tour For Sale - Yamaha 250

Pathfinder0883

Jacksonville, Florida - Boat is a "10" with many, many upgrades over the years. Very low Hours. I am second owner and bought the boat with 70 hours on it. Boat cruises at 45 mph and WOT is 55-57 mph. Here you go:

Boat:

2005 Pathfinder Tournament 2200 Tournament with 225 hours that is in a beautiful condition.

Upgrades include: Upgraded 3 livewell pumps and Bilge pump. Upgraded rub rail and decals. All new upholstery done by original Pathfinder Fabric contractor, Sandy. T-Top canvas upgraded to vinyl and cordless rail with storage compartments that are zipped. Front cooler replace with Yeti.

Engine:

2005 Yamaha 250 VMax - 225 Hours with brand new Yamaha lower unit. Just serviced with water pump and Lower Unit Oil, new Spark plugs and fuel filters. Engine service and tested by Yamaha certified Mechanic and runs perfect. Oil pump warranty upgrade completed in 2011.

Other additional items:

Jack Plate

8' Power pole

Swim Ladder

Blue and/or White light through boat and in Storage containers.

Electronic box in top of T-Top.

VHF radio and antenna

New fusion sound with four speakers. I-Pod connectivity. Also has working Sirius satellite and bluetooth

2013 Hummingbird 998c with new transducer, Sidescan, depth, and GPS. GPS chip is platinum. This is an excellent unit.

Comp***

Saltwater wash down with new pump.

Freshwater wash down with new pump.

All new switches and fuse panel completely replaced. Absolutely no electrical problems.

Battery switch.

Minnkota trolling motor with I-Pilot and remote. Paid over $1,200.

Upgraded steering wheel with steering knob.

Lenco Trim Tabs

Full Boat Cover

Swim Ladder with retractable steps.

T Top Top anchor light.

4 Batteries with two inboard chargers.

Unused full bow cushion that matches 1 year old upholstery.

Trailer

2011 Ameritrail trailer made for Pathfinder. Has 2 year old aluminum wheels and brakes and axles. Trailer lights replaced as needed two weeks ago. Trailer axles repacked two weeks ago. New winch and roller. New rear strap rachets. New aluminum post guides. Double wheel rolling front trailer jack. Very nice trailer that has been well Maintained.

Power tech 21 pitch 3 blade prop. With jack place up 3/4 inch and slight trim tab, the boat runs well

Boat is ready to take to water and fish and have fun.​

I didn't know how much to as for this boat. I probably have $55,000 in boat but in considering what a new boat would cost with all the add-ons, I fell that $39,500 is a good starting price. This is a lot of boat for that money in today's boat market.

I am moving to an offshore boat.

E-mail me at andrewbuchanan1000@gmail.com and if you wish, call me at 904 710-4239.

Sandy Sorite is the very talented and beautiful woman in Ft. Pierce that made those cushion originally for that Pathfinder. She has her own successful business doing the same now and still has the old patterns. I pulled my boat to Ft Pierce from Jacksonvile, Florida and she did a fabulous two week job with full installation including bow cushion. Look her up on google or call Skip at Pathfinder to get her number.

Archived