Lowrance question

Mangroovin

Hey all.  Had something act up on my Lowrance Ti2 9 (I think that's the model) the other day while out fishing.

Depth was showing on the graph but was showing 0.0 where it usually would give the corresponding number that is showing on the running graph.

Any ideas?  1st time its happened.  Oh and running FMT if that matters.  Maybe I need to reset something?🤔

• Mangroovin changed the title to Lowrance question

If running  shallow, say under 3 ft the plotter will still show on the screen but the numbers will often read zero. Don't know why but when depth increases the numbers come back.

I have noticed the readings from downscan to be better running at speed over the regular sonar.

I run a 12 hds live with the transducer in the pocket on 04 2200TE.Will pick up at all speeds, even 48mph at 1.5 feet slinging mud.  Can't do it long because of water pressure.

• 3 weeks later...

So Im still having the issue where my sonar reads the bottom but doesn't show the depth number.  For example I can see that it's 3' deep but the digital readout simply says 0.0 ft.

See pic.  I have this strange readout going vertically between the 0.0 and the Mode, Frequency etc.  Think I need a new transducer or am I missing something?

63860552-2C74-4CB1-87FF-F540B0B92DA7.jpeg

6 hours ago, Mangroovin said:

So Im still having the issue where my sonar reads the bottom but doesn't show the depth number.  For example I can see that it's 3' deep but the digital readout simply says 0.0 ft.

See pic.  I have this strange readout going vertically between the 0.0 and the Mode, Frequency etc.  Think I need a new transducer or am I missing something?

63860552-2C74-4CB1-87FF-F540B0B92DA7.jpeg

13 minutes ago, reelhooked said:

The vertical readout is what they call the Amplitude-scope.  Its enabled in a setting under more options. it may fix your issue when you turn it off.

Good luck

Also I use Shallow Mode instead of General in skinny water.