Signing In

fin-addict

Having problems signing in this morning. Go to page and it shows me not signed in which I am always. Had to google forum and signed in Thea way but does not keep me signed in as usual. What to do and what I’m missing. 

it tells me I’m in a private browsing mode, what does that mean. You may have to email me these answere. dleibman49@gmail.Conv👍🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't know which browser you are using but you need to go into settings and toggle off the private browsing mode which you may have inadvertently turned on. In "private browsing" mode the browser will not remember which websites you visit, what searches you made or what the autofill information is.  You are having to log in every time you visit because enabling private browsing means that the browser doesn't know that you have been to this website before.

Hope this helps

• Thanks 1

Finally got signed back in, so simple. GF did it took two seconds. Feel like an idiot. Where the sentence states to sign in by tapping. The sign in is in blue I couldn’t not tell it was blue to tap due to vision issues. G F saw it and bingo, done. Marc and the rest thank you so very much for you help and sorry wasting your time. Fin 😀👍

• Like 2