1999 Pathfinder 17T and 2006 Hewes Redfisher

Cculp218

Selling a couple project boats, Long story short I was supposed to buy a 97 mirage with a newer 4 stroke and was going to swap some stuff around between the 3 boats and keep the maverick. Didn't end up working out and I've decided to go a different direction.

1999 Pathfinder 17t side console, Hull is all original, stringers seem to be solid but deck is rattling. 2017 Yamaha F70 with under 100 hours and continental aluminum trailer would have to double check year on it. Comes with casting platform and carbon push pole. Wired for trolling motor done recently, trim tabs, dual bilge pumps, but boat could use a rewire for components. Its about what you come to expect from these boats, its still usable but would be a good project with the newer power. It was my intention to use the trailer and F70 for the mirage.

2006 Hewes red fisher with 90 Yamaha 2 stroke with 377 hours and aluminum trailer. Cable steering is stuck in engine, and I have not been able to get it loose. Originally, I was planning to repower this boat with a 4 stroke and convert to hydraulic steering when I bought it. Trim tabs, new bilge pump, new stern light, 3 new batteries, 24v trolling motor system with onboard charger and new plug. I fixed all the wiring issues and replaced trim tab switches. Needs a good buff but overall, a clean boat. Jump seat upholstery will need to be replaced, but bench seat is in good shape. 

Clean title for both ready to go. Located in Merritt Island, FL 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...