Power Pole Update Options

rubble

I have an older PP Pro that probably dates back to 2010.  Had a FOB go bad a few years and called PP to buy a new one and they didn’t even have FOBs for that old system anymore.  The guy in Parts had an old used one sitting around and sent it to me.  The FOBs seem to not be able to communicate well anymore.  Can get the pole to deploy sometimes and can never get it to stow.  Questions are…

Should I just bite the bullet and get a new 10’ blade?  My current PP is mounted High above the waterline so it doesn’t really have an 8’ reach.  I have a 10’ and 12’ Wang for deeper water.  

Or

Can the pumps be changed out with new C-Monster controls and keep the 8’ Pole

And

Where is the best place to buy PP equipment?

IMG_8314.jpeg

IMG_8313.png

I  have an old  PowerPole 8 footer...They sent me a new pump that fit right on the old tank...And the new remote control is integrated into the new pump. It only took me a couple hours to swap it out. And the new pump has a fast retrieve/deploy option. Nice lanyard and remote. Also a fixed remote to attach to the console. 

MOD2

"Bubba"

• Like 2

Bubba, Were you using the Old Pro Series or a newer Blade?  I'm thinking $550 sounds much better than $2,300 for a new 10' blade.  The old Pro anchor looks great but the Pin has some fiberglass exposed.  If you rub your hand down that pin you'll wish you hadn't.

2 hours ago, rubble said:

Bubba, Were you using the Old Pro Series or a newer Blade?  I'm thinking $550 sounds much better than $2,300 for a new 10' blade.  The old Pro anchor looks great but the Pin has some fiberglass exposed.  If you rub your hand down that pin you'll wish you hadn't.

I believe mine is a 2006 base model....The new pump/remote fit on the old tank...All I had to do is delete the old separate remote wires and wires from the manual switch that was on the helm.

Give them a call and they will let you know. they have the best customer service anywhere..

MOD2 "Bubba"