Good Folks here

johnd

4 hours ago, johnd said:

what a pleasure working with folks who do what they say.   Outlaw had a Garmin for sale.  We connected, send him a check and he shipped directly to my buddy - following up with photos etc.    Thank you kind Sir.    

Something special about this forum. People are helpful. We talk about boats and fishing and family and there's no political bs and general whining.  (Such a pleasant change from social media and other boating sites).       

Agree.  And activity seems like its picking up again. For awhile it got real quiet!

• Like 1

Thank you 

Everything should work perfectly as I am probably the most OCD person on this forum .

I will say that I am so sorry that after a long debate with myself and GOD , I had to delete the over 3000 spots that were on there. 🫤

Other than that , enjoy and THANK YOU !

🇺🇸🏴‍☠️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, johnd said:

what a pleasure working with folks who do what they say.   Outlaw had a Garmin for sale.  We connected, send him a check and he shipped directly to my buddy - following up with photos etc.    Thank you kind Sir.    

Something special about this forum. People are helpful. We talk about boats and fishing and family and there's no political bs and general whining.  (Such a pleasant change from social media and other boating sites).       

MBG had always been a family oriented group to include the company owners and the forum members. The owners tournaments had always been places friends and family came together and our kids grew up together. Marc (MOD1) and I  (Bubba MOD2) wont allow the "Political BS and general whining" to spoil the forum. 

MOD2 "Bubba"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/24/2024 at 4:53 PM, THE OUTLAW said:

Smoked Cero Mackerel 

Cobia Steaks

2” Chuck eyes 

Tryin to eek out a livin down here !

🇺🇸🏴‍☠️

IMG_2097.jpeg

IMG_2094.jpeg

IMG_2047.jpeg

Ah, the chuck-eye steak.   I remember a time when those were dirt cheap, nobody knew about 'em.   They are as good as, if not better than ribeyes.   Now, they cost as much as other cuts - they've been discovered!

• Like 1

On 2/24/2024 at 10:25 AM, johnd said:

Great folks here and you are right there at the top.  Always been helpful in the threads and have been very generous to lend your expertise with health related issues.  Nice to have a place like this to hang out!  

• Like 2