Anyone Know A Good Golf Instructor ???

10 1/2 hours on the water..fished both incoming and outgoing...

Are there no fish in Chokoloskee or is it me ? According to John the ranger, it was another tough day on the water...

Guides did well with wells of live bait in the back and middle...

We fished out front and couldn't find much in the bights ....move 14 times, still couldn't find the fish...

Any reports ???

Overall, 4 reds, 1/2 doz trout, one red going home, two keeper trout...more catfish than one could ever dream of :(

dc

[color:blue]Overall, 4 reds, 1/2 doz trout, one red going home, two keeper trout...more catfish than one could ever dream of [/color]

Anywhere else that sounds like a good day !!!

ENP has us spoiled. :content:

I feel like the days of ol, when DonH and I were pounding 15-20 reds are long gone...

We've been using the same techniques, same spots, changing spots, etc...just different results..

The red has become like the Northern Pike / Muskie - as they call it, the "FISH OF 1000 CASTS" :)

As DonH said to me yesterday, "you don't give up", it's true, I must have cast 200-300 times during the day...

my wrist was aching....

dc

I got a lot of mixed reports over there this weekend. On Saturday morn we got sum nice reds along with small snook. Fish were abundant in the bights and near the rivermouths down south. The bite shut down around 11am so we punished the tripletails for the rest of the day. Then it was a hook-n-cook feast at Oyster House for dinner! :content:

First off don't believe everything you hear from this half of the dynamic duo. One thing I know is that he always produces. He will run and gun with the best of them and change baits faster than "BAM". What Dino considers a bad day, many of us would consider a productive day. When he pulls up to a bight and looks at one tree and says there is plenty of water to fish for the next 2 hours you can trust that. I for one am not buying it.

What I do believe is that when we splash the mistress once a month, and many times not the same location, it is sometimes a little difficult to dial them in during a 8 hour day. :D

Hahaha, I went out to go fish the wrecks on sat with my 19' bay boat (not the Hewes) and my overheat buzzer went off about 2 miles off pavilion. So I idled back and fished all the outside points at the high tide with live crabs, chucks of ladyfish and live 8 inch mullet. Hooked a couple keeper trout, 1 large jack and a couple sharks. Not a very good day. I have just about striked out the past 3 weekends. Haven't seen a snook since the season opened......BUT! I will always keep going because I love that place!!

That's why its called fishing and not catching. LOL

Archived