Correct price for a 94 hewes redfisher

Drewb8

So I’m trying to come up with a real number of what my 94 hewes redfisher is worth. It never went completely under the knife so i realize it’s not perfect but over the last 3 years it’s been slowly rebuilt to the point now where almost everything is new besides the tank, engine, and gelcoat. I went through and patched all the gelcoat issues I could find and repainted the front deck (because matching nonskid was impossible) 

Addressing a recent post I made on this same boat, I believed there was an issue with cracking along a strake. I took the boat in to a fiberglass guy in Ft. Lauderdale and we cut a 5” inspection plate under the console. I found no issues with the stringers (I even have videos of it) and we were able to clearly see the backside of the strakes where the cracking was occurring. It turned out to just be a gelcoat defect and was fixed by grinding it back and respraying the areas.

I’m currently in the process of removing the powerhead to replace the steering arm on the suzuki 115, it practically corroded 100% to the point of being dangerous. The cowling and side pieces are getting repainted and new 2024 suzuki decals are going on the cowling to update the look.

Im trying to get into a 24 pathfinder, I need something bigger for the wife and dog, freshwater tank would also be a big upgrade.

Im not extremely motivated to sell so im planning on listing it high and hoping the right person comes along, this boat has been in my family since new and means a lot to me, it just no longer serves its purpose and doesnt get used to do what it’s made for.

Pics of the boat & upgrades done: https://imgur.com/a/xhPNPML