2000 Maverick 21 master angler

pully

The boat is in fair shape and the engine needs a new powerhead at minimum. I bought this boat off the forum a few years back and should have done my research better. It looks like a boat  hull that slapped up against the dock in a storm and did damage on one side. I fished it for a year before the dreaded stringer issue became to bad and I started what i thought would be a quick repair. Short version is we remove the console , cut out the lower deck and inside the seat compartment.  WE removed all the stringers , gas tank and wiring. 

So the good is new wiring ,gas tank, and stringers. And I had the trailer axles, springs and tires redone about 4 months ago.

The bad is outside of boat still looks rough and the engine is smoked. 

Anybody that would like to know more can email me with their number and I'll call them to answer questions. I got hosed with this boat so i'll be very honest with any questions. I will finish with it is a fishing machine when it ran and I have caught lots of fish out of it. They are without question one of the most stable fishing platforms there is and the ride is excellant.

nativesonslivingthedream@gmail.com

$17,000.00maverick pictures.pdf

• Like 1

On 3/27/2024 at 10:59 AM, pully said:

The boat is in fair shape and the engine needs a new powerhead at minimum. I bought this boat off the forum a few years back and should have done my research better. It looks like a boat  hull that slapped up against the dock in a storm and did damage on one side. I fished it for a year before the dreaded stringer issue became to bad and I started what i thought would be a quick repair. Short version is we remove the console , cut out the lower deck and inside the seat compartment.  WE removed all the stringers , gas tank and wiring. 

So the good is new wiring ,gas tank, and stringers. And I had the trailer axles, springs and tires redone about 4 months ago.

The bad is outside of boat still looks rough and the engine is smoked. 

Anybody that would like to know more can email me with their number and I'll call them to answer questions. I got hosed with this boat so i'll be very honest with any questions. I will finish with it is a fishing machine when it ran and I have caught lots of fish out of it. They are without question one of the most stable fishing platforms there is and the ride is excellant.

nativesonslivingthedream@gmail.com

$17,000.00maverick pictures.pdf

Oh man, I hate to hear this story, but I'm sure there are folks on here (and microskiff) that have the skills and energy to put her back on the water.   I'm sorry to hear what happened to you, bud.   

• Like 2

3 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

Oh man, I hate to hear this story, but I'm sure there are folks on here (and microskiff) that have the skills and energy to put her back on the water.   I'm sorry to hear what happened to you, bud.   

Bummer for sure, but I've moved on! Bought a 21 ft cobia bay on monday. 

• Like 1

Where is it located? 

EDIT: saw safety harbor....thank you

I may not understand you post.....did you re-do the tank, stringers and wiring, or just check them?

EDIT....I MISSED WHERE YOU SAID....replaced.....

New question....do you have any pictures of the work?

thanks....would be a great project boat, but, my wife would kill me :)

dc