Power poles

10 foot blades. 

obviously you hold the key to your own answer. what depth water would you like to hold in. I had an 8 on my pathfinder but it would not hold in deeper water when we scalloped. I have a 8 on my Hewes because I usually am much shallower when I use the Redfisher. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HoneyB said:

10 foot blades. 

obviously you hold the key to your own answer. what depth water would you like to hold in. I had an 8 on my pathfinder but it would not hold in deeper water when we scalloped. I have a 8 on my Hewes because I usually am much shallower when I use the Redfisher. 

My only turnoff with 10’s is how high they stick up over the motor. Mainly fish St. Augustine creeks in shallow water but the bottom can be soft and the 8’s may not always hold. 

Any photos of a 22 trs with 10’s would be appreciated. Not many online with duals. 

6 minutes ago, HoneyB said:

image.thumb.jpeg.45e9b14ef634be903a1f559b8901f9f6.jpeg

no duals but that’s my 2200trs with a 10 blade 

That looks like steinhatchee where I spend some time as well. Your boat is set up identical to mine except I have the sand color. The 10 doesn’t look bad on your boat at all, do you wish you had two or are you happy with one?

Yep that is in Steinhatchee. I fish off the back deck regularly and honesty seems I smack my engine with a jig head more that I ever have hit the power pole. Do I wish I had twins? hell yeah doesn't everyone. but you get used to spinning around on the pole and plan for it. if I'm fishing I use the spot lock more than letting down the pole. If I'm out on the flats scalloping ill be the guy facing the opposite direction of all the other boats. because they have anchors out the front. 😁

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HoneyB said:

Yep that is in Steinhatchee. I fish off the back deck regularly and honesty seems I smack my engine with a jig head more that I ever have hit the power pole. Do I wish I had twins? hell yeah doesn't everyone. but you get used to spinning around on the pole and plan for it. if I'm fishing I use the spot lock more than letting down the pole. If I'm out on the flats scalloping ill be the guy facing the opposite direction of all the other boats. because they have anchors out the front. 😁

😂  I like it. Thank you for the information. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...