WTB-Pathfinder 1810

Nalont

• 2 weeks later...

I have not seen it and know nothing about it but my wife’s friend. (believe it or not) told her that her elderly husband is getting out of boating and was planning on selling his boat and knows that I am a professional boat seller. Not really I’m just a guy who buys and sells a boat every couple of years cause I could never find the right one. I’ve had two Pathfinders two Mavericks a contender Grady white,, Canyon Bay’s you name it. Currently, I have an Egret moccasin 21 and hopefully that’ll be my last boat for a while. I asked her to get the information on the boat he wanted to sell and believe it or not. It is a pathfinder 1810 I am not super familiar with the model, I would imagine that these people have taken good care of it however because they are not short on funds. They are not intellectually challenged. We are up on St. Simons Island, which is not far from north Florida. We’re about 50 miles from Jacksonville. I will post exactly what my wife sent me. I can PM you pictures once he sends them to me. He is a bit of an older dude so that may not come easily. I am an extremely busy physician and I really can’t get involved in this other than posting it on the forum here. I have not spoken to him about price, in fact I have never met him or his wife. This is just my wife talking to me about this at dinner and sitting down with a cup of coffee and looking at the classified section of the Forum.

Sorry took a screen shot of what wife sent me and it got part of my reply. Disregard short note on bottom. People do like the 1810!from what I have read from being on this forum of and on for 20 years . Also left out my last MBG boat , a neat little Redfisher 16 with a 115 Merc  PROXS.

IMG_3233.png

Edited by Wahoossi