Crossing For Cystic Fibrosis

Fund Raiser For Cystic Fibrosis - PLEASE SUPPORT- we are 60 days out !!!

Click on the link to donate.....I know times are tough...any amount will be appreciated by those who cannot breathe as 100% of our fund raising goes towards Pipers Angels.

CROSSING FOR CF - DONATE HERE

Well LinkedIn......As I have my U.S. Coast Guard Captain's License, I'll be at the helm once again....And........it's time to paddle across the open ocean, 84 miles from Bimini Bahamas to Lake Worth Florida !!!

We start in the middle of the night (0001) on Sunday June 23, and make our way through the night on PADDLE BOARDS - Yep, Paddling. See the route below from last year.

This year we have Dr. Ivette Cardelli, her husband Damien, our crew member Ada from last year who is now paddling, and new to the team is Dr. John Calhoun, a thorastic surgeon. 

Below are a few pictures of me, our team, one of the major sponsors for the event (Celcius), and pictures from the crossing last year....

A few of my drone shots from the beach with More to Come !!!

Last year the Crossing raise over $750K.....our team raised $12.5K and our new goal is $25K...

As a special bonus, I'm donating from my Photography Business - SoFlo Marine, Real Estate, and Drone Photography, custom printed one of a kind photos I've taken to anyone who donates more than $200.....See the picture, my daughter, Dr. Cardelli is holding in the link above.....

One last item.....when you donate, you'll receive a link to see our team (LIVE) THROUGH THE NIGHT AND DAY as we make our way on the ocean...it's WILD !!!
Well LinkedIn......As I have my U.S. Coast Guard Captain's License, I'll be at the helm once again....And........it's time to paddle across the open ocean, 84 miles from Bimini Bahamas to Lake Worth Florida !!!

We start in the middle of the night (0001) on Sunday June 23, and make our way through the night on PADDLE BOARDS - Yep, Paddling. See the route below from last year.

This year we have Dr. Ivette Cardelli, her husband Damien, our crew member Ada from last year who is now paddling, and new to the team is Dr. John Calhoun, a thorastic surgeon. 

Below are a few pictures of me, our team, one of the major sponsors for the event (Celcius), and pictures from the crossing last year....

A few of my drone shots from the beach with More to Come !!!

Last year the Crossing raise over $750K.....our team raised $12.5K and our new goal is $25K...

As a special bonus, I'm donating from my Photography Business - SoFlo Marine, Real Estate, and Drone Photography, custom printed one of a kind photos I've taken to anyone who donates more than $200.....See the picture, my daughter, Dr. Cardelli is holding in the link above.....

One last item.....when you donate, you'll receive a link to see our team (LIVE) THROUGH THE NIGHT AND DAY as we make our way on the ocean...it's WILD !!!

SOME PICS FROM LAST YEAR.......

OUR ROUTE.....

IMG_1011.thumb.jpg.354b202f623b8dbf8d2bf40d35295eac.jpg

BIMINI SANDS FROM MY DRONE SHOT

bimini622-4.thumb.jpeg.fa033138634db27f92f120c3b3b1a072.jpeg

ME WITH THE TEAM.....

IMG_08472.thumb.jpg.41c63ed193e477f40ee08d16fe3e129e.jpgIMG_0842.thumb.jpg.b68cce4d0ed89942a8f408987d42334f.jpg

DRONE SHOTS.....

DJI_20230624085958_0016_D.thumb.jpeg.e7bb688ea910e864ab9c8689809cc7c6.jpegDJI_20230624093013_0039_D.thumb.jpeg.266d42e2c67ff2a85f9e9ffae59d42c6.jpeg

WHEN YOU DONATE...YOU WILL GET A LINK FOR THE LIVE CROSSING....

IMG_1218.thumb.jpg.7f300361f9dca9b5a3ed8201aac14eb6.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg