Livewell Videos

Just bought a used 2017 Pathfinder2400.  Looking for livewell demonstration videos.  I keep seeing references and links to them in various discussions.  But nothing works and I cannot find the videos on YouTube.  Are those videos now removed as too old?  Can anyone point me to anything that explains how to use the livewells (including shutting off valves, plugging, using recirculating mode, etc.)?

The PF live wells inputs are located in the stern access hatch. They are fed by a pick up under the boat that resembles a cheese grater. The cutoff valve is located next to the pump on a seacock. Check to see if it’s functioning. 
Inside the well you’ll find the drain (visible in above video) that uses a tall standpipe that either screws in or pushes in. This maintains the level of the water according to the size of the pipe. If your particular boat has a recirculating pump it will be mounted on the outside of the baitwell itself visible through the rear compartment. The recirculating feature is used when you want to just use the available water in the well itself. There are some good videos about keeping bait alive in YouTube. Pic is from a 22 PF system.  1C2410F0-F60B-48EA-A79C-F7DB8F00149A.jpeg.6b9b96b51c7eecd1f8c0942123c10c69.jpegHope this helps.