CharlieB

I have attached actual photos of the skiffs condition. I saw the same pictures Charlie attached above. He said the boat was in great condition as he did above. I put a deposit on the skiff ($2,000). My circumstances changed and I wasn’t able to buy the skiff. I told him I’d help list the boat in other places because I felt bad I wasn’t able to buy the boat. Charlie never returned my deposit. Doesn’t return my text. 

a person who went and looked at the boat sent me these pictures. Do not trust Charlie and do not buy this boat. Buyer beware. I really don’t want to start drama. I just don’t want anyone else to get screwed. 

IMG_9619.jpeg

IMG_9618.jpeg

IMG_9620.jpeg

IMG_9621.jpeg

IMG_9624.jpeg

IMG_4436.jpeg

IMG_4433.jpeg

IMG_4416.jpeg

• CharlieB changed the title to .

Well, this is No-Bueno on many levels !

Firstly Conrad, What is the year/model/motor of this skiff on his ad ?Since the ad was deleted after you posted, can you say more about the ad ? Price, location, etc,, 

I for one, appreciate your PSA on the facts you present. We do see ‘project boats’ offered for sale, but not represented as in good condition with only good pictures.. 

Plus, it may help if someone polishes up this turd, sells it and goes online bichin about a broken stringer-hull cracks, delam and wanting warranty work on a 20 year old plow mule. 

How does someone do this to a skiff ???

Sorry your deal was a bust, but Thank You.

Mod Marc.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2024 at 8:13 AM, Moderator said:

Well, this is No-Bueno on many levels !

Firstly Conrad, What is the year/model/motor of this skiff on his ad ?Since the ad was deleted after you posted, can you say more about the ad ? Price, location, etc,, 

I for one, appreciate your PSA on the facts you present. We do see ‘project boats’ offered for sale, but not represented as in good condition with only good pictures.. 

Plus, it may help if someone polishes up this turd, sells it and goes online bichin about a broken stringer-hull cracks, delam and wanting warranty work on a 20 year old plow mule. 

How does someone do this to a skiff ???

Sorry your deal was a bust, but Thank You.

Mod Marc.

Its a 2003 hull with a 2020 yamaha F70. 

• Like 1