Next step negative trim wedges but what degree?

5 hours ago, HoneyB said:

Well that escalated quickly. Did you certify the motor height with anti cav plate at the bottom of the boat or 1 inch above? 

Dealer will confirm this morning as I am 2 hours away....Now to be sure, this measurement I believe is taken from the lowest point on the hull and not the bottom of what I call the setback where the drain plug is, correct? ( I know there is another name for what I am calling the setback but its not coming to mind...)

thanks, we have been doing things incrementally-even down to fuel level.....first was a fix to the starboard trim tab and moving up transducer (rooster tailing on cowling). Then tested with 8 gallons or so of fuel and fully loaded with normal gear I take....moved from 3 blade to two 4 blades that Markus recommended and Ken concurred....also the Yamaha Talon....Haven't located Spitfire yet....after testing and getting some improvement but still having bounce at 35 mph, tested with full tank...heavy trim helps but not the best solution....reaching back to Markus with data from yesterday....today, dealer will look at engine mount which Is lowest position, get wedges to get more negative trim.   Plate would after that.  next although looking at Bob's, it wasn't clear to me yet what to order....

• Like 1

Yes.   I reviewed with them.  The top of the motor and bottom of poling platform are pretty tight.   An inch more  possible but doubt any more ,   

also we still don’t have the primary prop Markus suggested.  It’s out of stock and he is to give us his scheduled availability today I think

• Like 1