Hewes Bonefisher Tournament 16 / 2014 Mercury Optimax 90HP

krogers

For Sale: 1992 Hewes Bonefisher Tournament 16 hull with a 2014 Mercury 90hp Optimax Outboard

Hull: Structurally sound with no wood construction and no soft spots. Console was removed and existing gauge holes patched and repainted. Professionally wet sanded and waxed last week. 20 gallon fuel tank, interstate house battery, (2) interstate group 27 deep cycle trolling motor batteries. 82# thrust motor guide saltwater trolling motor. Poling platform removed, legs extended 5" to allow cowling to be removed and motor to be trimmed all the way up, re-powder coated and reinstalled last year.

Motor: 2014 Mercury Optimax 90hp two-stroke with 44 hours. Motor has transferable platinum Mercury warranty thru may of 2020. Runs perfect and pushes the boat great. Mercury Smartcraft tachometer gauge on the console and analog fuel gauge under the console.

Trailer: Leaf springs changes two years ago, hubs and bearings changed this time last year. Brand new radial tires with less than 150 miles on them, spare tire, wheel and hub. All bolts that go into the water were replaced last year.

Extras: 21 foot stiffy push pole, removable front casting platform (I've never used it as its fairly tall and mainly built for tarpon fishing by previous owner). Full boat and poling platform canvas cover. LED lights under the gunnels. New stainless 13.5" steering wheel.

Only reason for selling is I just don't have the time to fish the boat like I should. I am the third owner of this boat. It is stored inside my garage and has been kept under shelter or under cover. I have owned this boat since 2008.

Reduced** Asking $11,500 OBO

NO emails. Call or text 850-83two-555seven

IMG_1330.JPG

IMG_0844.JPG

IMG_1330.JPG

IMG_1336.JPG

IMG_1610.JPG

IMG_1611.JPG

IMG_4313.JPG

IMG_4316.JPG

IMG_4318.JPG

IMG_4328.JPG

IMG_4342.JPG

IMG_4343.JPG

IMG_4348.JPG

IMG_4350.JPG

IMG_4351.JPG

IMG_4353.JPG

IMG_4363.JPG

IMG_4364.JPG

IMG_4365.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Evening guys, I'm going to drop the price a little to see if it will stir some interest. If anyone has any questions about the boat, please don't hesitate to call me at the number listed above. Although I wont give the boat away, I am willing to negotiate with a serious buyer. Sea trials are available close to my home.

Reduced to $11,500 OBO

Thanks,

Kyle

• 1 month later...

Archived