2003 Maverick HPXV-17 with 115 Yamaha 2-stroke - Jacksonville, FL

CharlesD

2003 Maverick HPX-V, 2003 Maverick HPX-V 17 Carbon Fiber/Kevlar

2004 Yamaha 115 2-stroke new pistons, piston rods, complete engine service including plugs, water pump, fuel/water separator, compression check, etc. All work done on this motor has been done by either Brett Elrod or Mike Manier both known to be the best mechanics in Jacksonville, FL.

2008 AmeriTrail Aluminum Trailer New tires approximately a year ago

Lowrance Elite 5 Depthfinder/GPS Combo w/Sideview

21 Stiff Hybrid push pole

80 lb Minn Kota Rip Tide 24V - It's not the prettiest but works perfectly.

Power Pole The boat has one of the original Power Poles. It still has the slow/old pump but I have never had a leak and works great. Custom Canvas Cover 

I had a complete cover made about six months ago. It covers the boat with the trolling motor on, goes over the platform and Power Pole, and is towable. It has rubber backing under the canvas on any part that touches the boat, so it will not rip or tear. This cover was $1000. 

Livewell Pump/Air bubbler Boat is rigged with a livewell on the starboard side rear with bubbler and two air stones, wired through the switch panel.

Lenco Trim Tabs 

Three new batteries, one starter and two trolling.

This boat has been great! The only reason I am selling is I have purchased a new Maverick 18. The boat is tournament/flats/bonefish ready, and turn key. The engine has appx 800 hours with work done above and runs like a top. Non-Ethanal gas only, always.  Yearly servicing since brand new, regularly maintained.

I've done everything in this boat from scallop with four people and two dogs, to tournament redfish, tarpon, gulf fishing, bass fishing, pleasure boating. 

Non-Ethanal gas only, always.  

No trades, no payments, cash only. Title in hand. 

Asking $22,900.00

char132@yahoo.com
904-382-4849

Link to Boat Trader Ad:  http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2003-MAVERICK-HPX-V-692203

692203_1.jpg?t=1221597

Archived