WTB

mdemott

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2003 1900v with a Yamaha 115 v4 2 stroke (oil injected no mixing gas) I may be interested in selling. Boat is in great shape with a performance aluminum trailer with brand new wheels, tires, bearings and bearing buddies, winch, trailer posts and led trailer lights . New fusion marine Bluetooth head unit with jl audio speakers, brand new ipilot 80lb with 3 new batteries ( 1 starting 2 deep cycle with noco genius on board charger) motor has just under 300 hours (carbs and full 100 hour service just completed)boat runs over 40mph wot at 4700rpm so there is room for improvement with the right prop (have been shopping for the right one) brand new ss 3 spoke steering wheel with speed knob and flush mount cleats added, led bow lights, boat has lenco trim tabs, Bimini top and a decent sized livewell. Everything works and is 100% turn key.  I'm currently having custom seadek made for the boat, and I wasn't really planning on selling but once that's done (maybe 2 weeks out?) we could probably work something out if you're interested. I'm located in Cocoa beach, east central Florida 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived