WANTED Pathfinder 1900v in PRISTINE Condition - Top Dollar

anewpath

As the title says. I am OCD about my boats and want to see if I can find a Pathfinder 1900v in pristine to excellent condition. Will pay top dollar for the right boat.

Powerpole, inlaid console GPS and trolling motor are all pluses!

Message me or call/text 954-778-2344

NewPath

I have a  well preserved 1999 1810 Pathfinder

150 Yamaha Vmax  runs flawlessly. Cruises mid 30 WOT around 55 

67Lb 24 volt motorguide

On board charging system

trolling batteries one year old 

cranking battery 1 month old

Garmin 741s 

New stereo and speakers.

New tires and trailer serviced, bearings and races. 

Will send you pics and up load for the rest of the gallery.  $14000.00

10 hours ago, anewpath said:

As the title says. I am OCD about my boats and want to see if I can find a Pathfinder 1900v in pristine to excellent condition. Will pay top dollar for the right boat.

Powerpole, inlaid console GPS and trolling motor are all pluses!

Message me or call/text 954-778-2344

@justfish needs to move on this! He is about as OCD as you say you are. He has a clean one for sure and with a baby on the way he isn't going to need it till after that young un gets out of college :D 

Good luck hunting. I looked around for about a while looking for the same boat. When the right one popped up, I moved quick on it. I have been sooooo happy with it. Hope the right boat pops up for you soon. You won't regret it. Let me know if you have any questions about the 1900V. I have yet to find anything significant about mine that bothers me. 

On June 23, 2016 at 9:22 PM, triplec said:

@justfish needs to move on this! He is about as OCD as you say you are. He has a clean one for sure and with a baby on the way he isn't going to need it till after that young un gets out of college :D 

We have spoken.  And If I sell, it will be to upgrade to bigger boat cause I plan on using it more. 

I have a 2003 1900v with a Yamaha 115 v4 2 stroke (oil injected) I may be interested in selling. Boat is in great shape with a performance aluminum trailer with brand new wheels, tires, bearings and bearing buddies, winch, trailer posts and led trailer lights . New fusion marine Bluetooth head unit with jl audio speakers, brand new ipilot 80lb with 3 brand new interstate batteries ( 1 starting 2 deep cycle with noco genius on board charger) motor has just under 300 hours (carbs and full 100 hour service just completed boat runs over 40mph wot at 4700rpm so there is room for improvement with the right prop (have been shopping for the right one) brand new ss 3 spoke steering wheel with speed knob and flush mount cleats added, led bow lights, boat has lenco trim tabs, Bimini top and a livewell. Everything works and is 100% turn key.  I'm currently having custom seadek made for the boat, and I wasn't really planning on selling but once that's done (maybe 2 weeks out?) we could probably work something out if you're interested. I'm located in Cocoa beach, east central Florida 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived