Dallas Police Dept.

wheres the fish

The past several months have had a lot of law enforcement and citizen DEADLY CONFRONTATIONS dominating the news. It is certainly a crazy world out there now. I hope and pray things can settle down. I feel sorrow for family members of all the shooting victims. 

I retired after 37 years as a sworn officer and I have attended way too many memorial services. May all the fallen brothers rest in peace.

RIP Dallas officers. Good people taking a fall for media hyped riots and un-just retaliations. It is a shame how officers are chastized now without ALL the facts being presented or entire videos being shown (Not that any of it should be presented by social media or media in general until after court). Split second decisions and then hours and days of monday morning quarterbacking by media and politicians looking for stories and votes. It makes me sick hearing politicians, "celebrities", and other people promoting these riots and riot like behaviour before the court system has its chance to Investigate and prosecute as necessary. 

Archived