Pathfinder Casting Platforms?

blackacre

Thinking of getting a casting platform for the bow of my 2200. A little height advantage would help sight casting at tarpon. Thinking a platform with with a backrest might be helpful when spending long periods of time waiting on fish or when its rough out. Any suggestions on where to buy? Any pics you could share of your platform would be helpful. 

I mounted a 65 Yeti on bow for sight advantage while looking for tripletail, it works great for tailing redfish also. That extra 17" of height on the top deck makes a BIG difference .....added SeaDek to top for non skid and it works great. Very stable too. It fit perfectly between the anchor locker hatch and forward deck hatch. Easy to remove when it's not needed.

image.jpeg

On 7/21/2016 at 1:01 PM, blackacre said:

Thinking of getting a casting platform for the bow of my 2200. A little height advantage would help sight casting at tarpon. Thinking a platform with with a backrest might be helpful when spending long periods of time waiting on fish or when its rough out. Any suggestions on where to buy? Any pics you could share of your platform would be helpful. 

here's mine.

bow perch front.jpg

bow perch.jpg

me.jpg

1 hour ago, fin-addict said:

platform ?,  did you not mean TOWER!!!!!, lol.  awesome looking. what is next to the TOWER ? fin,:)

that's a poling platform. i rarely use the poling platform, but use the casting platform quite a bit during the winter when the water here is clear. kinda funny deal, the casting was a poling platform that i modified and the poling platform was a casting platform.

Archived