2006 Pathfinder 2200 with T-Top

SSN651

Selling my Pathfinder 2200V. I've owned it since new and it's in good shape, will make a nice boat for someone. I'm moving back to a flats boat as I fish alone most of the time and need a smaller 1 person boat. Freshly detailed 08/10/2016 - looks great. Anyway, here's the lowdown:

Boat (all service performed by Lindsay Marine where I bought the boat):

• 2006 Pathfinder 2200V - one owner
  • 2003 Yamaha 150 VMAX OX66 - ~500 hours - runs great - SaltAway flush after each use. I am not a 4 stroke fan and had it taken off and replaced with a new (0 hours) takeoff by Lindsay Marine. It moves out just fine with the 2 stroke 150, plenty fast for me
  • Minnkota Riptide iPilot 24V with remote - used 2X, bought and installed last year at Master Repair in Stuart - quick mounting release (lockable - comes with the lock), dismounts and mounts very quickly for secure storage - works great.
  • Lenco electric trim tabs - work great
  • Live well & release wells (2 total live wells with separate pumps and controls
  • T-Top by Wallaby's in Ft. Pierce - has additional build to hang electronics
  • Spreader lights fore & aft installed when T-Top was installed
  • Cockpit overhead lighting
  • Guest 2 battery charger inside console
  • Trolling motor batteries inside console (2X 12V batteries)
  • SIMRAD GO7 Color Chartplotter/GPS/Fish Fisnder - installed 2016 - great unit and comes with maps/charts loaded
  • Livewell pump was replaced a few years ago
  • Hydraulic steering helm pump was replaced a few years ago - steering works great
  • Replaced water pump last year just for reliability sake
  • Regular service (plugs changed, lower unit lube replaced, gas filter changed, etc, etc)
  • Replaced bilge pump
  • Replaced bilge oil tank pump
  • Ring-Free & Yamalube only since new
  • Has a radio

Trailer

• 2008 EZ Loader aluminum trailer - excellent shape, see below for trailer details
  • Trailer tandem axles
  • New coated leaf springs & hardware
  • New surge hydraulic coupler
  • New Goodyear Marathon trailer tires - dunked once
  • Disc brakes both axles - work great
  • New trailer brake lines - non-metallic
  • LED brake lights
  • Trailer was outfitted with skid plates and rollers for easy loading & launching
  • Boat guide-ons

I know I'm forgetting other stuff. The boat is used and has a few scuffs & chips but overall it's a nice looking rig and a great fishing platform.

I'm asking $22,000.00, call Chuck @ 772-249-4095, if you can't reach me there - I'm in the truck and you can call 772-607-3389.

DSC_5555.jpg

DSC_5556.jpg

DSC_5557.jpg

DSC_5564.jpg

DSC_5565.jpg

DSC_5566.jpg

DSC_5567.jpg

DSC_5568.jpg

DSC_5569.jpg

DSC_5570.jpg

DSC_5571.jpg

DSC_5572.jpg

DSC_5573.jpg

DSC_5574.jpg

DSC_5575.jpg

DSC_5576.jpg

DSC_5577.jpg

DSC_5578.jpg

DSC_5579.jpg

DSC_5581.jpg

DSC_5582.jpg

Hello Chuck:

Do you have any recent reports on the engine compression numbers?

Also, do you have any pics of inside the fish wells and storage?

Can you also tell me what the wires are hanging down from the T Top?

I have cash in hand and I'm relatively close to you, so this is a serious inquiry.

thanks

David

I haven't had the compression checked but that should be easy enuff to get done. Motor runs excellent just fired it up this morning. I can get pics of the wells & storage but I just had the boat detailed last week and they are nice & clean. The wires hanging down is the power cord & antenna cable for the radio - it's funny you asked, I just tie-wrapped them back in place; they were removed when the boat got detailed. Come by and have a look. I pulled the lower unit to fix a few dings on the skeg (Blair Propeller in Stuart did the work - excellent job) last week and just put it back on this morning after a fresh coat of touch up paint. I work at home, so you're welcome to come on by anytime.

Archived