Bimini and pedestal seat suggestions

PFlinesider

I have a 2016 2200 TRS.

Does anyone have any suggestions for pedestal seats for this boat that have worked well for you??

And a brand and model number for the posts that is rust-resistant?

Also, I am wanting to find a builder or source of bimini tops, East coast Florida.  Anyone have a model (and pictures??) you like which stays inside gunwale, clears jump seats, livewell, and allows  motor to tilt?

Any opinions on the "Shade Blade" approach?

Can't help with the Pedestal seat, but I can offer my opinion on the Shade Blade. It's the best thing I ever added to my boat. Comes in various sizes. I opted for 11 ft. long and 7 ft. wide. You can still walk the gunnels. It provides more shade than a Bimini or T-top, depending on which size you want. I had a "stand-off" made which attaches to the grab-bar over the windshield and bolts thru the umbrella post. This allows me to remove the rear straps when fishing or idling from one area to another.  

I have fished Mon. thru Fri. for two months and have nothing negative to say about the Shade Blade. I don't have any good pics yet, but will have some after tomorrow and will post next week.  

Archived