2008 Pathfinder 20

redzilla

Selling my beloved 2008 Pathfinder 2000V. Sits on a Ameritrail trailer with custom aluminum wheels and new spare tire. Tires and torsion axle replaced new last year with very little miles since. Garage kept at my home in South Carolina. Used 3-4 times a year. About 250 hrs on 115 Yamaha with four blade power tech prop. Power pole and remote control trolling motor with foot and hand controls. Bench helm with four rod holders in rear of helm and storage beneath seat. Custom Black Jack storage compartment added to front of helm for awesome additional storage as well as great access to brand new trolling motor batteries. Color Garmin in dash GPS fish finder along side a VHF radio fills out dash with  room for additional stereo if desired. Rear deck includes live well and additional aerated bait well. Recent oil change,lower unit oil change and new water separator filter. Full mooring cover in great shape because its garage kept. Safety equipped and ready to fish. Everything works. All white hull sides. Sorry I do not have better photos. I will take more next time i go down to boat. Can meet serious inquiries to show. No disappointments. $25900 

pathfinder1.jpg

pathfinder2.jpg

path 1.jpg

path2.jpg

path3.jpg

path4.jpg

path5.jpg

path6.jpg

path7.jpg

path8.jpg

path11.jpg

path12.jpg