An Independent Insurance Adjusters Opinion of the Pathfinder Hull

nhinshoreangler

Sadly this happened to a good friend of mine a couple of weeks ago while he was on vacation. Thankfully, nobody was hurt. The guy driving the SUV was texting and did not have adequate insurance. My friends boat policy will cover the boat, motor and trailer and the package was considered totaled.  While looking at the boat, the insurance adjuster was highly impressed the  transom and hull did not suffer any damage considering the force of impact and commented what a well made boat it is. Being in New England, he knew nothing about Pathfinder Boats.

With the boat, motor, trailer being totaled he will be in the market for a new one.

Pathfinder sales, is there any help or tips you can offer? We are not Pathfinder dealer rich up here.

Kudos to the hull!

Thanks in advance!

IMG_1349 (480x640).jpg

IMG_1351 (480x640).jpg

7 minutes ago, Tarpon Terry said:

Wow!!  Quite an impact  Certainly looks like the motor and the other guy's car are really damaged.  Motor might be totaled.  Besides the trim tabs, what was the damage to the boat hull and trailer?

surprised the boat was considered totaled, what were the damages. nice adjuster if that's what you wanted.

According to my friend, the cost the repair the current boat, motor and trailer were higher than agreed current value.  The boat, motor and trailer were considered totaled by the adjuster. The tough part for my friend is paying the extra price for a new one. The hull has very little damage which is why the adjuster was impressed with the construction of the boat.

Archived