Check out this Fleet!

slyshon

MBG is excited to be manufacturing an entire new fleet of Maverick HPX skiffs for Oliver White and his Bahamian Bonefish Lodges, Bair's Lodge on Andros and Abaco Lodge on Abaco. Once the order is complete there will be a total of 7- 17HPXS's, 6- 17HPXV's and 1- 18HPX. Here are the first load of boats ready to head east! We very much appreciate the business Oliver!

IMG_0828.JPG

IMG_0829.JPG

IMG_0830.JPG

IMG_0833.JPG

IMG_0834.JPG

Why the portable tanks? Remove the weight when you don't need alot of fuel, or for ease of future maintenance, etc... I think it's an awesome idea for whatever reason just from the simplicity aspect. 

The big Yeti BarcaLounger get-up is B.A.  Good thing my wife doesn't look at the forum. 

58 minutes ago, jason p said:

Why the portable tanks? Remove the weight when you don't need alot of fuel, or for ease of future maintenance, etc... I think it's an awesome idea for whatever reason just from the simplicity aspect. 

The big Yeti BarcaLounger get-up is B.A.  Good thing my wife doesn't look at the forum. 

Not many drive up filling stations where these boats are going.  They transport gas in drums on the back of trucks, portable tanks is the only way to go for them.

Skip

Archived