Just having a little fun-Favorite boat/motor combo

lurem

Built a 1970 Chevelle as a SS clone. 350 ci, 375hp on the dyno, Doug Nash 5 speed. Sold it and would love to have it back.
Offshore: Loved my Robalo 2220 which I felt was laid out very well and handled the ocean great.
Inshore: 18ft. Redfisher, rides well and lots of storage.

Boat = Mako 171 (circa 1990's) w an Evinrude 115, great little rig. Mostly because of the memories. (Trips to Cudjoe Key among many great days on the water)

Truck = 1994 GMC reg cab short bed step side, in 2-tone brown/gold. My 1st real nice loaded out brand new pickup. 

Car = 1971 Corvette LT-1 convertable. I'll always question myself for letting that one go?

Bike = 2003 HD anniversary Road King. I think I spent as much on chrome & accessories as the scooter itself. LoL Good fun. 

For the kind of fishing I do, my favorite would have to be Peter Babbs 21 MA with the 250 SHO. Awesome fishing machine!

My car would be about a 86 wide body, slant nose,  porsche, but I would probably trade it in a heartbeat for a 60's AC Cobra.

Having said that, after one week, I probably wouldnt be allowed to drive either one. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I really think I have the perfect boat/car set up right now.  For boats, it's my 2011 Maverick HPX-T, and 2016 Pathfinder 2400 TRS.  For cars, it's a 2005 Porsche 911S and a 1999 Toyota LandCruiser.  The HPX-T is just like the Porsche - small, fun, lively, and sporty.  They're fun to drive whether I'm really going anywhere or not.  The Pathy and LandCruiser are both perfect for doing work - hauling people and gear to fun places.  And they're all made by companies with the best reputation for building top quality, top performance, and best value and resale.

Archived