2015 Pathfinder 22 TE

Njboo

2015 Pathfinder 22 TE, located in Houma, La

$60,000

Original owner, purchased new in April 2015. Boat is VERY CLEAN Show Room Quality! This Pathfinder 22 TE is powered by a 2015 Yamaha 250 VMAX SHO (VF250LA) with just over 100 hours. Amera Trail tandem axle aluminum trailer, SS disc brakes, aluminum spoke wheels with spare mounted to trailer. Boat has “Ice Blue” gel coat sides with “Ice Blue” gel coat matching center console.

Raw water wash down, aft center live well (40 gal), aft port release well (40 gal), bow pitch / live well (15 gal). Aft port release well and aft center live wells are insulated and can be used as fish box. Bow anchor locker, forward deck dry storage locker, in deck castnet / wet storage (1 fwd, 1 aft), starboard and port rod lockers (lockable), under gunnel rod holders. LED nav / anchor lights, LED interior lights and LED lights inside all dry storage compartments and live well. Lenco trim tabs, swim platform / ladder.

All maintenance records / receipts on hand for 20 hour break in service and 100 hour service.

Ready to Fish / Turn Key. This boat with all the extras is over 75K. You will not find a cleaner rig ready to fish like this one.

Yamaha warranty until 5/1/2018.

Factory Installed Options Include:

- Atlas 10” Jackplate, with blinker style switch

-  Hydraulic Tilt Helm / Steering

-  Leaning Post Backrest with Cushion

-  White rub rail with Stainless Steel Insert

-  Powder Coating Package (white)

-  35 quart Engel cooler with cusion, front of console

-  80 quart Engel cooler, under leaning post

-  Bass Seat Plate (bow)

-  Recirculating Aft Port Release Well

-  Advance Bubbler Aeration System (aft center live well)

Accessories / Equipment Installed:

-  Minn Kota Riptide ST 80 lb, i-Pilot 24v

-  Minn Kota Riptide quick release bracket

-  (1) Optima Blue Top AGM Cranking Battery

-  (2) Optima Blue Top AGM Deep Cycle Trolling Motor Batteries

-  Two Bank Onboard Battery Charger

-  Lowrance HDS 9 GEN 3 with 83/200 and LSS2 transducers

-  Standard Mapping, South Louisiana E-card Mapping, High Resolution aerial photo image data which replaces background on GPS

-  10’ Power Pole Blade (white) attached to jackplate with power pole bracket

-  Fusion Marine Radio, Model No. MS-RA205

-  Fusion Panel Mounted USB Connector, located in dry storage center console

-  Wet Sounds Marine Amplifier, Model No. HT-4 110Wx4

-  JL Audio 7.7” Marine 2-way Speakers, Model No. M770-CCX-CG-WH

-  All wiring, terminations and fuses for sound system are of Anchor Marine and Blue Sea Systems

-  NEMA 2000 connection from engine data and Fusion to Lowrance HDS Display

-  Custom Taylor Made Boat Cover

-  Power Tech OFX4 21 Pitch Prop (4 blade)

-  Marine Mat custom Fish Ruler (36”)

-  Trailer Spare Tire and Wheel with Cover

Contact Info:

neil.boudreaux@me.com

IMG_3668.JPG

IMG_3666.JPG

IMG_3669.JPG

IMG_3673.JPG

IMG_3674.JPG

IMG_3675.JPG

IMG_3676.JPG

IMG_3677.JPG

IMG_3678.JPG

IMG_3679.JPG

IMG_3680.JPG

IMG_3681.JPG

IMG_3687.JPG

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, JEM said:

Just curious, what kind of performance did you get with the 250 SHO?   Top speed and top rpm's?   Thanks, and congrats on the sale!

The performance reply will go something like this ;  it is very very very fast compared to our F150.

It hauls A$$ !! 

Maybe I'll just sell my boat, you get the 250 SHO next spring and we start fishing together. 

Haha!  I really would like to hear a real world performance for a 2200 with the 250 SHO.  I might try sending him a PM to see if he will respond with some performance data.

i did learn something from his ad....the Marine Mat fish ruler.  I needed a 30 in, and Seadek wanted $150 because it is special order.  I called Marine Mat and have one coming for $34.95.  My igloo (fish cooler) in front of the console has the cushion on it, and I have to unsnap the cushion to access the ruler on the cooler top.  It is a pain in the butt, and I end up with blood on the cushion.

I was running a 21 pitch 4-blade power tech. Two people loaded down, jackplate set at 2" and trimmed up without spraying I saw 55 mph at 5500 rpm's.

By myself with half tank fuel I have seen 62 mph at 6000 rpm's, but had to trim up causing rooster tail to get to 6000 rpm's.

If you ran the Yamaha vmax three blade you could get faster speeds, but I love the four blade as it jumped out the hole and had no slippage in turns, you could almost run it with the jackplate all the up and motor still pissing!

I hear the mercury rev 4 prop is even better.

Good Luck!

Archived