2000 Model 2200V thru-hull transducer question?

Gulfcoast

Does anybody know what thru-hull transducer would have been installed on my rig?  I am assuming it was at the factory.  I never knew I had a through hull transducer until I was working on my bilge pump a few days ago and saw the through hull with a wire coming out the top of it.  Crawled up under the trailer and saw the black circle on the bottom of the hull with the wire coming out up in the bilge.  I am wondering if it would work with my Lowrance HDS7 Gen3 Touch.  Bad thing is I cut the connector off when I was derigging my boat in preparation for the re-power.  I am having an issue with the transom mounted ducer and was looking at the possibility of another through hull. 

It is indeed a thru hull transducer. I have a 2000 and they came from tbthe factory. However, it's compatible with the older lowrances or garmins I believe.  I've tried on my olde lowrances and it doesn't work. So confident it won't work on anything modern. And accessibility to this transducer is impossible unless you wanna cut holes in your boat. 

• 1 month later...

Archived