Difference between TRS and 22 Tournament

F1sh0n

I've looked at both of these as well trying to convince myself that the family will love 95 gallons of livewells much better than some jump seats in the back...ha ha!  A few differences worth noting in my opinion:

• TRS aft jump seats - TE optional aft deck cushion/backrest
  • TRS jackplate optional - TE jackplate standard
  • TRS no in-deck storage - TE has two I think (like for a cast net)
  • TRS 2 gunwale rod holders - TE has 4 standard
  • TRS optional saltwater washdown - TE saltwater washdown standard
  • TRS front raised deck is smaller allowing more floor deck space in front of cooler/seat
  • TE front raised deck is larger thus having less floor deck space in front of cooler/seat
  • TRS aft deck space smaller vs TE aft deck space being larger with engine sitting further back

Hope this helps - I tend to overkill the boat comparing department in case you couldn't tell...lol.  Maybe I need to switch careers.

23 minutes ago, Ohson said:

I've looked at both of these as well trying to convince myself that the family will love 95 gallons of livewells much better than some jump seats in the back...ha ha!  A few differences worth noting in my opinion:

• TRS aft jump seats - TE optional aft deck cushion/backrest
  • TRS jackplate optional - TE jackplate standard
  • TRS no in-deck storage - TE has two I think (like for a cast net)
  • TRS 2 gunwale rod holders - TE has 4 standard
  • TRS optional saltwater washdown - TE saltwater washdown standard
  • TRS front raised deck is smaller allowing more floor deck space in front of cooler/seat
  • TE front raised deck is larger thus having less floor deck space in front of cooler/seat
  • TRS aft deck space smaller vs TE aft deck space being larger with engine sitting further back

Hope this helps - I tend to overkill the boat comparing department in case you couldn't tell...lol.  Maybe I need to switch careers.

You forgot to mention TE is several thousand dollars more.

Archived