Merc Enertia Eco - 19 pitch

Mitz

Yeah def had to. It carries the boat really well and lifted entire boat. I should have done more extensive testing at high speeds to see how high it would run on the jackplate but at cruise it seemed to favor being lower and at max 2 inches on the JP. w 65 gallons, 2 adults, 5 batts, no TM upfront, step thru tower hit 5.6/5.7rpm and 56/57mph. Cruise was 35mph/3.5k rpm would hit 4mpg. It blew me away bc the original yam prop it came with only got 3.2 on a good day lol. It was on the top of my list of props to keep. What are you running again?

Agreed. U better off running the rev4 over the ofx4. I think u should call ken at prop gods and test a quicksilver torrent which is just a renamed merc tempest plus. I got the best top end w that and still really good cruise and mpg. Only second to the eco. Plus the tempest/torrent can run high on the JP. I hit 58 mph 5.8k consistently on 6 speed runs w that one in 21 pitch and 35 mph 3.8k rpm 3.7mpg. 

Im still really debating ordering a bravo 1 FS 22 pitch. Just don't know if I would see any gains vs the tempest

Archived