Jump to content

Thru hull valve


Recommended Posts

I need to replace one of the Marelon ball valves on my 21 redfisher. I am hoping someone knows the size of the thru hull so I can order the valve today. I don't have the boat with me so cant look at the old one. On the outlet side of the valve I have the strainers. I will probably replace both of the plastic valves with Apollo bronze ones since the reason I need to replace the valve at all is because the plastic  handle broke.




Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...