Email for Ray at MBC factory

SCFD rtrd.

I could be wrong, but I have always been under the impression that you had to order parts and stuff through a dealer because the factory did not sell directly to the end user boat owner.   For example, I added gas shocks to all my hatches.  I could have ordered them from other suppliers online, but I found out they were cheaper by getting them from MBG through my local dealer.   

When I get a new cooler, does anyone have an idea of how to secure it so it's not stolen again??????????  Presently I have the four holes in the floor and you insert a quarter-turn gizmo to secure the cooler to the floor. Some thief just removed the quarter turn gizmos and walked off with my front cooler.  

20 minutes ago, SCFD rtrd. said:

When I get a new cooler, does anyone have an idea of how to secure it so it's not stolen again??????????  Presently I have the four holes in the floor and you insert a quarter-turn gizmo to secure the cooler to the floor. Some thief just removed the quarter turn gizmos and walked off with my front cooler.  

Electrify the "quarter-turn gizmos" with 110v from underneath the deck, then aim a security camera at the boat.  Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and enjoy the show.

Just kidding, of course......well......:D

Well, fortunately I didn't have a high-end cooler. It was an Igloo, but the kicker is that I have to buy a new cooler, then order material and have a seat cushion made to match the existing upholstery. So, basically the cooler and seat cushion didn't have any real re-sale value for the thief. However, I will find a way to secure the new stuff. With regard to securing my trolling motor, I don't have a removable mount,  mine is thru-bolted with lock nuts.  

Archived