2007 Venture 22' single axle trailer - SOLD -

JEM

Just went and got my new Ameratrail trailer for my 22 Pathfinder.  So now, I have to sell my singe axle Venture.  Nothing is wrong with it, I just wanted a tandem because I trailer 60 or 70 interstate miles to fish.   I bought the boat and trailer last November, and it has been dipped in the salt one time with me while down at Master Repair in Stuart, FL.  The entire running gear, including the springs, spring hangers, brakes, and hubs are brand new this past March.  The brakes are ALL stainless Kodiak disc brakes (ain't cheap!!!).  The axle is original, but looks almost new.  The boat was dry stacked stored in Connecticut, and the original owner said he only backed it in the water a couple of times.   It has aluminum alloy 15 inch wheels including spare.  The running tires are 10 ply radials, new this past March, and the spare is the original bias tire that came on the trailer and has never been on the pavement.   I have had the boat in dry stack storage all summer, and just pulled it out a few weeks ago.  I will post some better, close-up pics tomorrow after I change out trailers.  The trailer is in Brooklet, GA, but I can help with location, if needed and reasonable.   I would like to get $1000 for it.  So, I am gonna list it for $1200.  :D  I have more than that in the brakes and labor.  Stupid me.   This is a seriously good pulling trailer.    Call Jeff at 912-six eight two-3925.

attachments[1].jpg

attachments[2].jpg

IMG_2185.JPG

IMG_2186.JPG

IMG_2191.JPG

IMG_2188.JPG

Thanks, JJ.  It is a very nice trailer, and pulls easy.   I really didn't need a new trailer......I just felt like a 22 foot boat deserved a tandem axle, and I love the Ameratrail trailers.  When that one came up for sale, I couldn't pass us the deal.   Sometimes, that's just the way my brain works. 

I went out to Custom Marine here in Statesboro, since they sell Pathfinders, and tried to get them to sell me one within $500 bucks of the deal from The Ships Chandler, but they wouldn't even give me a price.  Maybe I don't understand how business works.

Thanks if you can mention this to anybody.

Jeff

Archived