Time to replace cushions.

Phinz

There is a girl in Ft Pierce named Sorite that did a lot of the original Pathfinder cushions.  I'm sure you can do a search and find her contact info.  I will warn you that she is not easy to get a hold of but has a great reputation.

Before I would order new cushions, I would try some Starbrite cushion/mildew  cleaner and give yours a good cleaning, I suspect you have more life left in your cushions.

I am in the process of getting a quote from a local shop here in NH.I'm getting the leaning post (seat and back)and the front cooler back rest redone. The quote is for "replication of existing, OEM look". I was thinking of changing to light tan vinyl with black piping and stitching for an updated look. I was told changing the color will not effect price

I should have the price within a week, I will share it with you when I get it. .

On 10/27/2016 at 2:20 AM, Phinz said:

Looking for a good recommendation in South Florida area.

Phil Herzog, Herzog Canvas, somewhere near Ft Pierce, 772 708 0898.

He did my cushions on the 2009 2000V which looked like new when I sold her with over 1000 hours.

pics 023.jpg

Backrest.jpg

His did the cover for the 2000V and the new 2200TRS and the cushions for the 2200TRS as well.

Boat_Cover-1.jpg

Miss_Laurie_IV-5.jpg

He is very good, a little pricy (you get what you pay for ) and now, he is very busy so orders take a while.  Good luck!

pics 023.jpg

Miss_L-1.jpg

Archived