2003 Pathfinder 1900v Sunk

mikeym

if anyone is interested in a project, a friends 19v pathfinder sank a few weeks ago(prior to the hurricane) and just settled with insurance company. i am negotiating purchase from the insurance company.

the boat is a 2003, engine a 115 4stroke yamaha. weeks before it went down, the cushions were replaced, the digital gauges were replaced and a new fusion ip700 installed. im sure it will need a complete rewire, batteries, pumps, lights, etc as well as an engine. the hull itself is in pretty good shape though, it is low hour and did not sustain any damage in the roll. a single axle aluminum trailer is included. it has newer tires, but does show rust on springs and some u-bolts that will require attention in the future.

i am pulling it from his marina dry storage this weekend to put on the trailer, and try to get a better assessment of exactly whats needed. attached is a picture of it in its worst state at the dock, and the empty trailer. will have more pictures of it this weekend.

SOLD

912-655-5541, mike

IMG_0840.JPG

IMG_0818.JPG

Seems like a fair deal considering the trailer. As one of the resident 1900v fans, I'd love to see someone pic this up, put proper power on it (that F115 ain't it) and bring it back to life. These hulls are underrated. With a lightweight motor they are surprisingly shallow and with a 150 they are quick.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived