Igloo Cooler

Lowcountry Joe

I too have a 2007 2200V.  I just went outside and looked at mine.  The igloo didn't have a quart size on it.   Surprised me!  The label on the front had the number, maybe the model number, of 1715208.   The measuring tape built in the top of the cooler goes to 24 inches.  I would say it is at least a 54 qt.

edit:. Went back outside and measured.  Definitely has to be the 54.

72 Qt Marine Elite came on my 2005 2000V.

Do NOT rely on the dimensions posted on Igloo's website.  They are NOT accurate.

The 54 Qt is too small

I'm on my third cooler.  Each one started allowing rainwater in after 5 or 6 years.  That was unfortunate since I use it primarily as tackle storage, but still a LOT cheaper than a Yeti.

Nothing was cracked, warped, or visibly mis-shapen, but the rainwater would flow right in.

Asked Igloo about it and they suggested replacing the lid. They also suggested trying to switch the lid from my new cooler on the old base to see if it worked first.  I tried it, but the hinge screw holes didn't match up precisely so I'm not sure it was aligned properly to seal the lid.  For $20 I may send for one anyway.

On 11/6/2016 at 0:02 PM, Lowcountry Joe said:

Replacing my original seat/cooler in front if the console. Two questions : Anyone know the quart size ? Also where can I purchase the snaps for the cushion ?  Boat is 2007 Pathfinder 2200V.  Thanks in advance

Here is a cool way to position the new snaps correctly on the cooler.  Take a grease pencil and rub it around the "female" snap on the cushion.  Then position the cushion and press down on the snaps, they will leave a small circle, that is where the "male" half of the new snap goes.

Archived