Used 2011 Pathfinder 2000v value??

fishcast

Hey!

some of you may have seen that I've posted some questions regarding pathfinder boats. I live in the northern United States and feel a pathfinder may be an excellent crossover boat for me to use in very big fresh waters such as Sakakawea, fort peck, Mille lacs etc and still maintain shallow draft and good casting platform for everything from casting for bass pike and Muskie to walleyes. And then I'd also have it for use in saltwater flats in Florida keys I visit every spring. My experience has predominately been in a 18' aluminum tiller set up (alumacraft 185 competitor). 

Anyways I know of a pathfinder 2000v that will be for sale up north which is a rare thing.  The boat i am looking at is used by a Muskie and multi species fishing guide who guides full time in Wisconsin and MN from what I understand. The boat and motor etc are from 2011.  

I'm making some presumptions based on what I've talked with him about and pictures I've seen but I would call the set up well used.  Seats etc held together by tape, single axle trailer fenders are shot, etc.  warranty no longer existent on the 115 Yamaha four stroke it's powered with either.  He's done oil changes at twice the rate of manufacturing recommendations and had no issues with motor. I'm unsure of motor hours but I think it's fair to say they aren't low  

he would be selling the boat  with a 36 volt Minn Kota terrova saltwater version with i pilot and foot pedal (model maybe called riptide not terrova I believe) that is also probably 3-4 years of hard use. 

Also sounds like no sonar or power poles included.  

General appearance of gel coat etc looks good   And it's black and white boat  

Use is almost all in freshwater except he may have had it in saltwater a few occasions  

Id be very curious to hear some people's general range on value for a set up like this...? Also any thoughts to consider with a 2000v in general? The 2000v model is not being made currently so is there outdated parts etc I may need that would be tough to find? 

Thanks very much for any input 

2000V is a great boat.  Had one for a few years with F150.  Mine was a 2008.  They tend to be a little stern heavy so a 4 blade prop and tabs are normally recommended.  Mine had a Motor Guide trolling motor and a basic 6' PowerPole.  Sold it for $26k as I recall about 18 months ago.  

I never really had any problems with the boat and enjoyed owning it.

Archived