1st Annual Berts Redfish Challenge

BEERSGOOD

Heres the short and sweet. More info is on the website www.bertsredfishchallenge.com. Here we go:

This is a 100% charity fishing tournament. 50% will be distributed to The Pete Gee Cancer Fund and 50% will be distributed to Pine Island F.I.S.H.

Pete is a Fire Fighter in Lee County Florida who has been battling Colon Cancer. F.I.S.H. is a 501c3 organization that ***ist residents on Pine Island with essential needs. Cost is $200 per boat (Max 4 anglers per boat) and payouts are 1st - $1200.00, 2nd - $800.00, 3rd $500.00, and 4th - free entry into next years event.

Check out www.bertsredfishchallenge.com

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to update everyone on the Tournament. We raised $9,200.00 and change. The money will be split between the two charities we chose to support this year. They are The Pete Gee Cancer Fund and Pine Island F.I.S.H. We will be putting another on next year, I will keep everyone posted!!!

On a sadder note...

Pete Gee p***ed away on Saturday September 11 as a result of his cancer. He leaves behind his wife and two teenage sons and a huge Fire Department Family. He will be missed but never forgotten. R.I.P. Pete Gee...

Archived