Access to Lenco trim tabs? Help!

Convertible13

Both Lenco trim tabs don't work and I read a post on here saying to check where the power supply wires butt splice to black and white wires in the bilge. I have a MA 21 and the only access I have is through a 10" hole back near the engine. I can either look in the hole or put my arm in. How I'm supposed to work on anything through such a small hole is beyond me. Any suggestions? I also have no clue how to change out live well pumps. Same problem. Thanks!

12 hours ago, Convertible13 said:

Both Lenco trim tabs don't work and I read a post on here saying to check where the power supply wires butt splice to black and white wires in the bilge. I have a MA 21 and the only access I have is through a 10" hole back near the engine. I can either look in the hole or put my arm in. How I'm supposed to work on anything through such a small hole is beyond me. Any suggestions? I also have no clue how to change out live well pumps. Same problem. Thanks!

They have a guy down in Fort Pierce who is around 2 foot tall. I have seen his foot prints down in my bilge.

Check the wiring at the switches first. More than likely it's the switches. You can take them apart and clean the rocker contacts. I have to do mine every couple of months.

Archived