2005 Hewes Tailfisher for Sale! $15K

N.FL.ANGLER

2005 Hewe's Tailfisher with 2005 2 stroke 60hp Yamaha.  Boat is in great condition with normal wear and tear from fishing over the years.  Boat comes with a brand new fully upgraded Continental Aluminum trailer, 55lb thrust Minn Kota trolling motor w/quick disconnect and 21' Stiffy fiberglass push pole.  Trolling motor works fine but could be upgraded soon.  Feel free to text me at 904-33four-four591 with any questions.  Boat is located in Fort Lauderdale.

Update - I also have  3 spoke sport wheel for the boat and a JBL head unit and 2 6.5" JBL speakers I will throw in as well.  Just haven't gotten around to installing them.

Update - Forgot to mention that all of the cushions have been redone and the boat has a 4 blade stainless steel Powertech SCD prop.

IMG_4790_zpsfu51bmrd.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry I took so long to respond i have been on the road with work and it is better to call/text me on my cell, 904-334-four5nine1. Engine hours are right around 230hrs.  The original/previous owner only had about a 1-2 mile run to the area he mainly fished and poled it from there so he only put 176hrs on it.  Not a lot of hours over a long period of time but it was run consistently by him and I have sort of been in the same situation as well.  The Engine had Full Service back in May of 2014 where I also had the carbs rebuilt along with a compression test.  All three cylinders were at 125 PSI.  I have since then done the services myself once a year and I actually replace the foot oil twice a year. I also always use Biobor EB, which is a cleaner plus stabilizer, every fill up.  I checked the compression a few weeks ago for someone and all three cylinders were still right there at 125.  I took it to Flamingo a few weeks ago and didn't have a single issue the whole time.  I also recently replaced the cranking battery in the boat.  Feel free to contact me with any other questions.  I should me around more the next few weeks to show the boat if needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived