New ride & thanks

Ohson

Finally found my new ride!  I've spent several months researching and looking at quite a few different boats.  Thanks for the input on this forum and a few private messages, I decided a 23 HPS was the boat that would best fit our family and fishing style.  I was close to doing a build sheet and waiting for one to be built.  Then I ran across this one and had to pull the trigger!  After adding a few "extras", here is the new ride:

2017 2300 HPS, 250 Vmax Sho, Custom Ice Blue, Power Pole Blade 8', 36V Minn Kota I-Pilot, 4 Bank Charger, JL Audio w/Amp & Speakers, Simrad w/transom mount transducer, Yamaha 4 Blade Prop, Freshwater & Saltwater Washdown, Custom Fiberglass Cooler, Springline Cleats, Leaning Post Backrest, Aft Deck Seat Pkg, Livewell & Releasewell Plumped

So far very impressed and happy with the decision!  Great to be back in the Maverick Family of boats.  A ton of good people and good information here really helped make the decision easier.

Here's a few pics:

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Thanks everyone - she came together nicely.

Wanna - with family of 4 (wife n 2 kids) I knew I wanted stay in 22' or bigger for the family cruises and sandbar adventures.  I enjoy fishing the flats, beaches, passes, and an occasional wreck/reef.  Also, love to load up the livewells when the bait is around.  Combining all those things and then the incredible flat, dry ride - the HPS was calling my name.  Anyone gets a chance - take a ride in the 23 HPS.  Impressive!  Very fortunate to be able to get into this boat.  

Pmckh - yes, rented it from Barry's.  Been here since the first grade.  I see we have similar tastes!

On 12/5/2016 at 8:07 PM, Ohson said:

Pmckh - yes, rented it from Barry's.  Been here since the first grade.  I see we have similar tastes!

Very nice, I'll definitely keep an eye out for you. Our boats are loaded very similar with the simrad etc. I can't think of another ice blue 23hps around here so I'm sure I'll spot you sooner or later. If you see me out there feel free to give me a shout, always nice to know more in the area. Mine is the only marlin blue one around here

Archived