SeaDek

East Coast Dave

I'm thinking of getting myself a little something for Christmas and wanted to see if anyone had pic of their SeaDek on their Maverick? I was thinking of going with the light grey on top with a black on the bottom so when the cut out the Maverick logo it's in black. I'm thinking this has to be pretty common but I haven't been able to find one online just to make sure before I order it.  I wanted to replace the carpets that came on the boat.  They are still very good condition and look new but just wanted to give her a little updated look. 

On on a side note, I know Castaway Customs gets a pretty bad wrap from what I read in the past. I sent an email to Chase, the guy who handles it for North Florida the day before Thanksgiving and he responded within 5 minutes.  I had a few follow-up questions for him and the same response time.  I figured I would give them a little credit.  Chase seems to have his stuff together.

Happy Holidays. 

Here ya go. Castaway did mine back in late 2010 early 11. Tyler did it himself back when he was one man show. I think thats when they got bad rap maybe trying to keep up. He has quite a bit of help now. Excellent product and workmanship on my sled. Still happy with it. 

D94042B0-AD57-4483-BEC7-FEDA8BB46A23.JPG

Archived