Where can I buy a ported PowerTech Propeller online

civilized

The Florida CCA has PT prop certificates up for auction at their local chapter banquets. They are silent auction items and the opening bid is half of MSRP.  Some of Banquets have online bidding so you don't have to be in attendance. It's easy to redeem with a call to Marcus at PT.  Marcus will go over your needs offer suggestions and get the prop to you asap.

Marcus at PowerTech is also on this forum as Funky Monkey. He has correctly guided me through two Pathfinders and a Redfisher with prop suggestions on Yamaha 250's, 200's, 150's, etc, to allow the max rpm and performance out of my boats. Even if you do not buy directly from PT, make certain you get all your facts on performance data and what to expect from Marcus.  In case you are wondering, NO, I do not get paid to say this. They simply are the best at matching a prop to your application.

2 hours ago, fishmanjj said:

Marcus at PowerTech is also on this forum as Funky Monkey. He has correctly guided me through two Pathfinders and a Redfisher with prop suggestions on Yamaha 250's, 200's, 150's, etc, to allow the max rpm and performance out of my boats. Even if you do not buy directly from PT, make certain you get all your facts on performance data and what to expect from Marcus.  In case you are wondering, NO, I do not get paid to say this. They simply are the best at matching a prop to your application.

X2....I didn't even get a hat from Marcus :)

dc

Archived