Minn Kota Ulterra Installed

Scott

Just had the Minn Kota Ulterra installed (Yeahhhh!!!!).  Man I'm excited to use this new trolling motor.  It was a little expensive but what the remote operation offers in regard to safety and functionality is incredibly impressive.  I have a 2004 Pathfinder 2200V Tournament. I love this boat.  

The motor was installed by Master Repair in Stuart, Fl (772) 220-777, 4446 SE Commerce Ave.  I traveled 1.5 hours to get there from Fort Lauderdale, and it was definitely worth the trip.  Mike the owner and his crew treated my Pathfinder with a care and professionalism I have never encountered before. 

When it comes to marine specialty work, this place is a must.  The specialty guys at BPS told me to go to Master Repair.  Go Figure!!!

I've been in the Fire Rescue field for 33 years, and I'm really picky about dealing with the best.  Master Repair took me from 24 volts to 36, installed a dive ladder, installed new bilge pump/flaot switch, replaced switches, and rigged my Ulterra.  You gotta go there just to see the shop.  The place is immaculate, and they will only store your boat inside.  I'm from down in Fort Lauderdale and this type of service would never be found.  

HUGE THANKS, to the owners Rose and Mike Flavin the owners, Tech's: Scott, Jeff and Lewis.   

Scott, Battalion Chief Miramar Fire Rescue

Archived