Boat cover question: 2006 Pathfinder, 2200v, no T-top

SC BLAKE

attachments[1].jpg

That is very reasonable.  I just paid $1400 for a full cover, down to the chine.  It covers the trolling motor and the engine cowling.  That includes a separate cover for the 10' powerpole.   

If that is the price for a custom fitted cover, that is a deal!

I have an Endura semi custom cover for my Redfisher. I want to say it was 350-375 bucks.  I bought it on www.iboats.com.  Free shipping and free hold down straps. I have had it for over 5 years and I don't have a single problem with it, although my boat is under a boat house so even the cover doesn't get direct sunlight.  I do believe it would hold up fine in sun as well.  

53 minutes ago, Lap it Up said:

I have an Endura semi custom cover for my Redfisher. I want to say it was 350-375 bucks.  I bought it on www.iboats.com.  Free shipping and free hold down straps. I have had it for over 5 years and I don't have a single problem with it, although my boat is under a boat house so even the cover doesn't get direct sunlight.  I do believe it would hold up fine in sun as well.  

Lap it Up-  would it sag or puddle up during a heavy rain do you think? Or is it tight enough to have rain roll off of it? The problem I have with my current cover is heavy puddling which has caused it to stretch and not fit well... 

It did want to sag in heavy rain when I first bought it.  I built a cheap PVC system that slides into my console rod holders and extends to the front deck. With that installed water beads off perfectly.  For less than 10 bucks you can build something to make any cover fit tight

20 hours ago, SC BLAKE said:

Researching boat cover options for my 2006, Pathfinder 2200v, no t-top. The custom cover shops around here (Charleston, SC) are asking $800. Is that fairly standard? If not, suggestions on best place to order from?

Thank you. 

that is a great price for a custom fitted cover, most are 1200-1500 depending what you want.

Archived