Poling platform repair or replace?

Shallowminded6

Well, I had a not so pleasant occurance on the water yesterday. Had about an 80' yacht swamp me and push my boat into a tree putting a branch through the side of my platform. Needless to say I was a little upset about it. Now I need to decide if it can be fixed or if I need to replace it. Figured someone might have dealt with something similar in the past. Do you know where I can get it fixed or replaced? I live in Vero Beach FL.

IMG_0390.JPG

Maverick used to have a refurb shop....check with Skip?  Maybe they have extras on the lot you could pick up that have been discontinued...

Also, there are various places like Flounder Pounder, etc. that carry Marine extras.....and on Craig's list, you see platforms for sale.

As stated, that's an easy fix as well....lots of options....I just don't know a good glass guy up north.....maybe call Bob inshore marine specialities.....he does glass work.

dc

27 minutes ago, wayne said:

I think Dragon Fly Boat works does repairs when they are not to busy.. they are down your way. ..  people are responsible for their wakes, if you have the FL #s you can send him a bill. ..

Wish I had gotten the FL numbers, sadly did not think about it until afterwards. Will send skip a message or call the shop and/or call Dragonfly and see if they can do the repair. Thank you for the replys.

Archived