New Cushion by Sandy

Headhunter

Our "new to us" HPXS came with a Yeti cooler and the short console. I did some brain storming with Sandy Sorte and this is the result. She matched all the existing cushion design and added the logo. The back sticks up 2 inches and gives much better support than the tiny cushion the factory uses. I am going to add a little tray next to the gps to hold cell phones and stuff.

i couldn't be more pleased. She also made a console and cooler cover.

IMG_1446.JPG

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

I'm not sure why,  but I can't seem to get on the list or even a response to say I'm too busy. ...  I would think the hardest part of getting new cushions would be finding someone that can make the maverick logos. .  Anyone know of another company that makes cushions?

• 2 years later...
On 1/16/2017 at 6:33 AM, Headhunter said:

Our "new to us" HPXS came with a Yeti cooler and the short console. I did some brain storming with Sandy Sorte and this is the result. She matched all the existing cushion design and added the logo. The back sticks up 2 inches and gives much better support than the tiny cushion the factory uses. I am going to add a little tray next to the gps to hold cell phones and stuff.

i couldn't be more pleased. She also made a console and cooler cover.

IMG_1446.JPG

I know this is a couple years old but can you send a few pics of how the back cushion attaches to the console?  I would like to do the exact set up on my redfisher.

• 1 year later...
On 1/18/2017 at 11:16 AM, triplec said:

Looks good! She did great job on mine:

I love that set up.  Where can I get the back rest support and receiver?  I bought an older boat and I am making changes to it for you kids.  I plan on doing this seating arrangement and the yetti 35 with cushion. 

IMG_2403.jpg