Custom MA 17 seat cushions

pondfisher

4 hours ago, Shallowminded6 said:

Man, you have ALLOT of pictures on the walls. Cushions look awesome.

Shallow, yes I do.  Years ago when I first bought the place I went a little crazy and laminated decades worth of fishing pics printed out in color on paper.  It started out as just a little mural but turned into the whole garage. I'm going to have some serious drywall patching and painting to do when I move!

2 hours ago, pondfisher said:

Shallow, yes I do.  Years ago when I first bought the place I went a little crazy and laminated decades worth of fishing pics printed out in color on paper.  It started out as just a little mural but turned into the whole garage. I'm going to have some serious drywall patching and painting to do when I move!

That is a cool idea, I like it. Be cool to do in a foyer or patio area. Good conversation pieces. Haha. Lots of patch n paint for sure!

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Does anyone have any info on Sorite cushions and canvas? Both numbers I have For Sandy are disconnected and no response to email. Thinking maybe she is no longer doing it?? If that is the case does anyone have another source? Just bought a 99 MA 17’ and would like to get some cushions done.